Sunday, July 25, 2010

iPad-ified

My iPad!!!!
Now that I have secured the prized iPad and pretty-ing it with the best case I could find, I don't really know what else to do with it. Sure, there are lots of applications I could download.  But then do I have all the time in the world to enjoy these apps? Perhaps I would indulge in a game or two. Not to mention the various tricks you could master from the Google world who would tell you every possible "how do I do this" questions you post on its search engine. I am pretty amazed. That's if I can get my lazy ass to learn how it works.

Here in Singapore, we are also snipping away our SIM card to make it work on iPad. One trick I learnt from my dear friend is you have to align the "lines" on the SIM card to the reader in order to activate the 3G network. I suppose these are the "contact lines" on the SIM card itself. It is tough for me to explain but if you google it, there are quite a number of detailed explanations. For reference, you could read this one. Remember the three lines must be about the same distance and don't over cut it. I have to say you need quite a number of trials to get it right. But the trouble is worth it.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment